Wednesday 29 November 2017

THE HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKS TO US




In the morning a few months ago, I'm in the taxi on my way to work. I'm listening to music, the playlist is on shuffle. I really don't feel like listening to any gospel song, so I listen to Enrique Iglesias' Song "Bailando". My mind wanders off into the past, into mistakes long forgotten. I feel a twinge of sadness and I pull back into the present.


Then the holy spirit, speaks to me, He speaks to me as if he's Paray - paray as we fondly call him is Reigner Davies, the college director of MOULDBREAK INSTITUTE OF CHANGE. But before he speaks, a scene flashes in my minds eyes. We're at the office and paray says to us

"we've come into honour, people honor us even in the littlest of things".

And then an example pops into my mind. For the life of me, I don't even know why that particular example. I say to the holy spirit....

"hmm...even this one? and ever so calmly, he says

 "yes".

Here's the example: You pay your cab fare and the cab man gives you your change, he doesn't give you bad or torn money, he selects what he has and gives you the best.

Right after that, the image fades away and I'm at my stop. I pay my fare, and the driver is about to hand me my change, but its torn money, he notices it and he quickly changes it to really fresh minty money.

I look up and I smile, I laugh, and I say,

"That was you God"

Then I burst into tongues as I make my way to catch the next cab. It's a really beautiful Monday morning and I see lots of cars as people make their way to work. Horns blare from left, right and centre as impatient taxi drivers try to maneuver their way onto the high way. I look back at the Gas Station behind me and I see a short line of cars queuing to get some gas. I see hawkers with their wares trying to get the people in the cars to patronize them. Further behind, I see a man in his car and a hawker who sells bean cake -popularly called Akara here in Africa -conversing in vernacular.

"Madame how much be your akara?"

"Oga na three for fifty Naira o"

"Madame you no give me four for fifty?"

"Chei my oga, e no good like that na. Beans don cost for market".

"Oya put am for me with one bread,  but you go add Jara o. See that Akara wey small, you go give me am as Jara"

"Hahahahaha, oga you no dey gree o. No worry, I go put am for you".

At that moment, a cab pulls up in front of me and the driver says

"Lagos?  Lagos?"

That's my next stop, so I hop in. The cab is clean. I like clean cabs and so I relax. The volume on the radio is too loud and I tell him to reduce it which he does.

I still have the tongues on my mouth and I'm thinking the holy spirit is done speaking but no! He isn't. And then concerning Joint Summit the holy spirit says to me.....

"You see how you imagined the money change honor thing?  Yes that....concerning Joint Summit, every imagination you have, you will see it come to pass! Every imagination of the manifestation of the spirit you have imagined....it will come to pass!".

"Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus" I whispered under my breath".

You see, Joint summit is our annual stand for the gospel and it is accomplished by equipping Gods people for ministry. At Joint Summit, the lame walk, the blind see, deaf ears are opened and there are diverse manifestations of the spirit.

I had gotten to my stop, paid my fare and I got out of the cab. I stood on the curb waiting for my chance to cross the road,  when it came, I did.

"These drivers seems to be in a rush today, whats with the need for speed?"

I was now at the security check and May was on duty

"Good morning Sir"

"Good morning May, how are you today?"

"I'm fine thank you May"

She quickly runs her security check on me and then she waves me in.

"Have a wonderful day May".

"Thank you sir.  You too"

I walk in, feeling happy and ready for the day after my short discuss with the Holy Spirit.

We all have the Holy Spirit. Talk to him. He'll  talk back.

My name is Czar and Abba loves me!

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/CrimsonedWords/posts/176977206181429

No comments:

Post a Comment