Tuesday 28 November 2017

ANGELS ARE REAL AND THEY LIVE WITH US






It was a beautiful Monday morning and after my chores, I set a pot of food on my gas cooker for it to steam. I proceeded to my living room to sit down and listen to the messages of Moyo Akin Ojo and Reigner Davies.

The words of life I heard from these two men were piercing. They answered my many questions, cleared my doubts and reproofed wrong age old doctrines which I had clung to.


While I listened on, I heard Moyo Akin Ojo give the testimony of a woman who left a cake baking to go out. You see, She had forgotten to turn off her oven as she dashed out of her house in a hurry. It was only when she got home hours later that she remembered she had something in the oven! with her heart in her mouth,  she went to the oven. I'm quite sure she was expecting the cake to be charred after such a long time though. Anyway,  she opened it and the cake was in there!!! Sitting pretty and looking freshly baked with the fire still on but no heat!!!

What a wow!!! at this point point, I bursted into tongues as I listened on.

I settled down to listen some more when a phone call from chioma, a client of mine came in.

"Hello Esther, good morning oo. how are you now"

I'm fine thank you Chioma, and you?"

"I'm very well dear.  I was just calling to place an order for the cake I inquired about the other day. I'd like it delivered tomorrow"

"No problem dear,  I'll have it delivered to you on time"

With the call over,  I looked at the time,  it was twelve noon.  I figured I had a little more time before heading out so I continued listening to Moyo Akin Ojo.

At 2pm, I left my house to the mini mall on Hak Street to get all I needed to bake the cake for my client. The first store I went into didn't have all the items on my list and so I decided to check out other stores in the mall.  Before long, I had all I needed and I headed back home.

It was 4pm when I got into my apartment and it was soo good to be back home. As I headed to the kitchen to drop my wares, it was then that I remembered I had left a pot of food on the Cooker!!  My wares took on a mind of their own and they left my clutch, dropping to the floor and clattering into different directions. In that instant my hands instinctively went to my heart and a myriad of thoughts ran through my head, playing out as a conversation between myself and I;

"My food is burnt,  my kitchen is on fire"

"But hey, if the food is burnt and if my kitchen is on fire, there'll be smoke all over. Infact, the cities fire department should have been out front trying to put out the fire"

"But I see none of these!!!"

Still rooted to the spot,  I remembered Moyo's testimony about the lady who'd left the cake in the oven. A sense of calm came over me because at that point,  I remembered that Abba loves me. I remembered that my sins were eternally forgiven, I remembered that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and that there shall be no loss.

I took courage, gathered my nerves and walked into the kitchen....slowly.  The burner was still on and the pot was still on the fire.  I slowly put out my hands to touch the pot and it was cold!!!

I had left the gas on with the fire burning for over two hours and the pot on the burner was cold!!  What a miracle!  What a miracle!!!  This could only have been done by the angels of my anointing.

This life IN Christ Jesus is the LIFE.

I have seen the supernatural.
I am loved by my father God.

#ACrimsonStory
#TheUnburnt


AUTHOR: KAINE ROBERT
SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/CrimsonedWords/posts/175882196290930

No comments:

Post a Comment